Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - 5/14 4:40 PM - Key To The Game - SCORE MORE GOALS THAN CAROLINA!!!! - NESN, ESPN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Outcome of Game 7

• Bruins in regulation

Votes: 74 66.1%
  • Bruins in overtime

Votes: 17 15.2%
  • Carolina in regulation

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Carolina in overtime

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Got up, watched the 2nd half of the Celtics game and went for a run.

Went to mass/rosary and they had a breakfast & guest speaker afterwards. I stuck with fruit and black coffee.

Went to have service done on my car. They wanted to sell me something new. I test drove, but showed more restraint than Sweeney in free agency. (Mind tricks don’t work on me, only money)

Came home, put sun screen on and sat outside to do my lesson planning. I’m showing Ken Burns’ Civil War this week.

Watching a YouTube video of a Zelda randomizer , sipping iced coffee, and getting ready to grill some steak tips before the game.
The Zelda Randomizer is a hoot. Worth a play or two.
Nice playing old favorites but with the old feeling of surprise.

My mother does tours locally to Civil War sites and highly recommends Ken Burns’ Civil War documentary.
You have good taste, sir.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

After 18 years in the league and 13 trips to the postseason, Bruins captain Patrice Bergeron has played in more Game 7s than he can remember.

When he takes the ice Saturday at PNC Arena for the Bruins’ winner-take-all matchup against the Carolina Hurricanes, it will be the 14th time he’s stared down a Game 7.

“You enjoy it,” Bergeron said. “That’s why you play the game. That’s the biggest thing. Make sure you relish the moment and you make the most of it honestly. Obviously, the adrenaline and the energy and everything is always increased. That being said, it’s still a game of hockey.”

“Game 7′s always like that,” Bergeron said. “It’s always a game of inches and a bounce here or there can make the difference. What I’ve learned most is to stick with it, stay the course from the first minute until the end. It’s not always easy to do but I think it’s the biggest thing you have to concentrate on.”

Bergeron’s experienced many of the highs and heartbreaks.

“Obviously, you try to remember the good ones,” he said. “But that means obviously the ones that stick the most are the not-so-good ones ... I think it’s a little bit of both. We try to see the glass half full, try to remember some of the good ones. But obviously it makes you hungrier when you think about the other ones.”

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Beat these f***ing plugs. Antti Raanta sucks. Rod The Bod is a whiny bitch. Deangelo is a racist. Svechnikov is a spot picker. Never forget when Ovi TKO’d him.

Play hard. Shut up the 30 legit fans that’ll be there tonight. Win. Move on and dominate the Penguins/Rangers.

• Love
Reactions: Mantis and BMC

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
We don’t have central air. It’s on The List that just gets longer and longer of home projects haha. Definitely will be putting the window unit in the bedroom tonight.
It's one of those things if you never had it, it's fine, but I had it with my condo in the 1990's so had to buy a house with it. "The list" is never ending. By the time you get to the end, the beginning of the list needs attention lol

Bruins 3-2. Hall GWG. I am not ready for Bruins hockey to be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad