GDT: ECQF: Game 6 - Toronto Maple Leafs Vs Boston Bruins, 8 p.m. ET, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
let-the-hate-flow-through-you-sidious.gif
Actually, I am more giggly than hateful. Not sure what's to hate about the Leafs, I am surely not jealous or hateful of all that success that happened before I was born. You tried, bruv.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Actually, I am more giggly than hateful. Not sure what's to hate about the Leafs, I am surely not jealous or hateful of all that success that happened before I was born. You tried, bruv.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bruv

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Could be, but they're going to have to win at home before the Bruins choke at home again. We're going to see who chokes first, should be interesting

Yeah - I'm kind of just looking at how hard the deck seems to be stacked against them (Bruins being significantly more motivated after dropping Game 5, the "home ice curse", no Matthews) and just thinking this is the kind of a game a team can come out and unexpectedly win.

(Or just walk out and get their wheels blown off. :laugh: But I'm feeling the former today)

Strangle

May 4, 2009
It's cute how Leafs fans are trying to go thru mental gymnastics to convince themselves they're somehow better off without their beat player. Sure, whatever makes you feel better. Doesn't matter, Bruins end it tonight. 4-1 final with a serving of Pasta 🍝

And what happens if you’re wrong?

Is there any downside to you pulling this totally objective opinion out of your ass?

right after they eliminated the leafs

32nd place … f***ing wow

What a shit show your team is

How can you talk about any other team when you’re repping that dogshit?

Reactions: AvroArrow

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Just to clarify, the same Edmonton Oilers who were gifted FOUR #1 overall, a #3 and a #7 in six years and have won exactly the same number of third round games as the Leafs over an even longer time period?

Those Oilers?

Edmonton fans talking shit. You can't make this stuff up.
Well I guess you guys should have tanked more than in just 2016 to get Matthews. Cause high first round draft picks like Nylander, Marner, Reilly , Tavares ain't helping .

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
It's a give and take thing. Kinda like King Kong Bundy. It's all for show, my man, it's all for show.

Good luck tonight. I don't really mean it, but trying to sound objective.
At least you're honest :laugh: either way whoever wins is going to get eaten alive by the Panthers, so it's all in good fun

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Well I guess you guys should have tanked more than in just 2016 to get Matthews. Cause high first round draft picks like Nylander, Marner, Reilly , Tavares ain't helping .

I must have missed all the Stanley cup parades in Edmonton with their high picks.

What years was I asleep for?

Reactions: Dog and Summer Rose

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
Whatever helps you sleep at night, bruv
Well? Explain how I am hateful over the Leafs. I won't lie, as a Bostonian, I am satiated with championships from all 4 major sports. I been alive for 3 Bruin Cups, a slew of NBA, NFL and MLB championships too. I don't even get mad or happy about winning or losing anymore. It's a great place to be, try it sometime, Hoss.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
And what happens if you’re wrong?

Is there any downside to you pulling this totally objective opinion out of your ass?

32nd place … f***ing wow

What a shit show your team is

How can you talk about any other team when you’re repping that dogshit?
I'm not talking about any other team.....I'm talking about the leafs.
We can say say anything we want reguarding them , cause our 32nd place team took them out of the play offs in their own barn! CHOKE
The Leafs are about the only team we can trash. lol

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Well? Explain how I am hateful over the Leafs. I won't lie, as a Bostonian, I am satiated with championships from all 4 major sports. I been alive for 3 Bruin Cups, a slew of NBA, NFL and MLB championships too. I don't even get mad or happy about winning or losing anymore. It's a great place to be, try it sometime, Hoss.

You seem triggered

Feeling a little nervous tonight, are we? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 93gilmour93

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
Then I'm wrong? What kind of stupid question is that? Never seen a prediction before? Jfc 🤦‍♂️

Wrong post quoted because HF suxxx but same idea

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I'm not talking about any other team.....I'm talking about the leafs.
We can say say anything we want reguarding them , cause our 32nd place team took them out of the play offs in their own barn! CHOKE
The Leafs are about the only team we can trash. lol

Boston choked the same way, and more recently. So what? You’re supposed to pick something that is special to the team you’re chirping.

Like being the first team to finish in 32nd place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Melbourne Demons @ West Coast Eagles
    Melbourne Demons @ West Coast Eagles
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,800.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: