• IMG-20240425-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20240425-WA0007.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 2

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Tonight we have the movable object vs. the resistible force and somebody has to win. I originally picked Bruins in 7. Let’s see how that goes… These aren’t the best teams in the league, but in terms of drama and buzz, this HAS to be the ultimate matchup.

Serious question: when was the last time the Leafs won three straight playoff games?

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Curious to see How Leafs play at home so far the road team has usually been the better team in most games. The upside for both teams if it goes 7, they can't both blow it- one of them has to win
That's about it here. The 8th best series of the first round.
Scared to lose hockey.
As we speak, Monty is in a dimmly lit storage room frantically changing his line up.
Sweeney should start rotating coaches
in and out of line up. Monty starts the series.....Kelly finishes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Summer Rose

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Tonight we have the movable object vs. the resistible force and somebody has to win. I originally picked Bruins in 7. Let’s see how that goes… These aren’t the best teams in the league, but in terms of drama and buzz, this HAS to be the ultimate matchup.

Serious question: when was the last time the Leafs won three straight playoff games?
2001 I think when they swept the Sens in 1st round and won 1st game of round 2 series giving them 5 in a row. It's been a while

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Fully expecting a L here.

Would be nice if our Superstar plays but even if he plays its clear he won't be playing 100%. so this series is a wrap

Reactions: Summer Rose

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA

Technically they were up 3-0 on Montreal correct? If those count as playoff games.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
So true. Ever notice it's the same "neutrals", year after year, no matter who the Leafs are playing?

It's kind of pathetic, actually. An odd obsession.
Not surprising, everybody slows down to rubberneck and watch the car crash on the other side of the highway. Same thing really.

No, literally last year lol. They won games 2-4 vs Tampa.

They were up 3 - 1 having lost game 1.
Missing one is forgivable but I missed both of those- should have remembered the habs one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $3,470.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain