BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Same as game 5, if any one of Pastrnak, Coyle, or Zacha take over, the Bruins move in.

Reactions: BMC

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Bs lose tonight and Monty will have to figure out the ENTIRE game 7 lineup. He’s basically going with the Game 3 and 4 lineup again that everyone seems to be screaming for. But if that “guaranteed” lineup can’t do it, then what? If a player or two wets the bed, do they see game 7?
Not sure anyone said anything about “guaranteed”. Simply questioned moving away from success.

Pressure is higher tonight so who knows how it plays out. Leafs probably starting to believe it’s possible.

Whatever lines are tonight they going to have to bring it right from the get go. Like from puck drop get go.

Healthy Wrap

May 15, 2014
Neely’s Kitchen
Would prefer Lauko over Brazeau, that 3rd line with JVR and Brazeau is very slow. At least Beecher is back in.
Yeah, I tend to agree. And that's not an indictment on Brazeau. To me, that line feels like a little too much of the same thing (3 big-bodied, slower, puck possession guys) and my worry is that they'll struggle getting the puck out of their own end, getting in on the forecheck, etc.

Beecher drawing back in was a no-brainer after their faceoff issues in Game 5.

Overall, I'm happy with the lineup decisions.

Reactions: BMC

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
I kind of want to see Brazeau next to Marchand and Coyle, who should both be able to cover for him defensively, and Geekie back on the 3rd line with Frederic and JVR who have all played great together during the season. It makes that 3rd line faster too without having both JVR and Brazeau on it.

I actually like that

Reactions: Gordoff

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Wearing my Boston strong jersey and listening to 300 Violin Orchestra, I just dragged my old body out for a best run time in over a year since I got back out there. Hope those young guys in black and gold can put in their best effort tonight as well. I’m pumped up for it. Let’s get em boys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad