BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
So it's the Games 3-4 lineup but with Brazeau instead of Heinen. An improvement over Game 5, but that third line is not the fleetest of foot. I like Brazeau and think he played well the other night, but I would rather Heinen in there. I would hope he's out because of injury and not Monty galaxy-braining it once again.
No Danton? WHY?

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Better win it tonight so Monty doesn't have to figure out who starts on Saturday.
This goalie rotation is going to bite someone on the backside.
Bs lose tonight and Monty will have to figure out the ENTIRE game 7 lineup. He’s basically going with the Game 3 and 4 lineup again that everyone seems to be screaming for. But if that “guaranteed” lineup can’t do it, then what? If a player or two wets the bed, do they see game 7?

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
I kind of want to see Brazeau next to Marchand and Coyle, who should both be able to cover for him defensively, and Geekie back on the 3rd line with Frederic and JVR who have all played great together during the season. It makes that 3rd line faster too without having both JVR and Brazeau on it.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I'd put in Lauko for JVR. His hustle and compete is among the best on the team. One of our best forecheckers, too.

Any word on starting goalie? Sway has been lights out and I think it should remain his net.

Reactions: Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I'd put in Lauko for JVR. His hustle and compete is among the best on the team. One of our best forecheckers, too.

Any word on starting goalie? Sway has been lights out and I think it should remain his net.
I'd put Lauko in for JVR as well. But it looks like they're sticking with JVR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad