BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2016
Prediction: Toronto plays shut-down defense and the Bruins cycle into the p-box giving the Leafs three powerplay goals. Leafs 4 B's 2.

In the press room after the game, Monty unveils his branded adult diapers.

walking-on-snow.gif

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
It’s time for the cowbell :cool: I’m no longer allowed to bring it into the Garden:rolleyes:(artificial noise makers are prohibited). I bought it around 1969 and had been bringing it to Bruins playoff games until about 4 years ago. The sticker on it is from the Bruins 50th Anniversary season and we’re at the Centennial (do the math, I’m old:wally:). I have the house to myself tonight except for the cats who I am hoping to scare multiple times with yelling and bell ringing( I’m sure my neighbors will be amused:sarcasm:)

Here we go Bruins!! Here we go!!:clap::clap:

IMG_4732.jpeg

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Prediction: Toronto plays shut-down defense and the Bruins cycle into the p-box giving the Leafs three powerplay goals. Leafs 4 B's 2.

In the press room after the game, Monty unveils his branded adult diapers.

View attachment 863737
Prediction. Every penalty the Bruins take this game will have at least 10+ posts commenting on how the fix is in....

Same goes for the Leafs board, for every penalty they take. Hockey is the only sport where both sets of fans are convinced that the league/refs are against them....

Reactions: UncleRico

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
It’s time for the cowbell :cool: I’m no longer allowed to bring it into the Garden:rolleyes:(artificial noise makers are prohibited). I bought it around 1969 and had been bringing it to Bruins playoff games until about 4 years ago. The sticker on it is from the Bruins 50th Anniversary season and we’re at the Centennial (do the math, I’m old:wally:). I have the house to myself tonight except for the cats who I am hoping to scare multiple times with yelling and bell ringing( I’m sure my neighbors will be amused:sarcasm:)

Here we go Bruins!! Here we go!!:clap::clap:

View attachment 863738
They have gotten ridiculous 🙄 Cool though.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Prediction. Every penalty the Bruins take this game will have at least 10+ posts commenting on how the fix is in....

Same goes for the Leafs board, for every penalty they take. Hockey is the only sport where both sets of fans are convinced that the league/refs are against them....
Hope not but nobody can tell me with straight face that Kozari is honest. Playoff game and scrum and he picks 2 Bruins out.Yea sure

Feb 25, 2016
You would think the Bruins should be relaxed and confident but their history of epic collapses haunts them like the chain-dragging ghost of Christmas past. Can they break the cycle of hockey Seppuku?

Ghost.jpeg

Reactions: bergeronsboys

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Wish i wasn't listening to Felger earlier so i didn't go into this game knowing a Game 7 would be the only game on the league schedule Saturday, at prime-time on ABC and Hockey Night in Canada, and you also have the overcompensator Chris Rooney reffing tonight. The big hit of copium is that it's Toronto and if anyone would slip on the banana peel more than the Bruins it's them, but i feel like that can only happen so many times before it stops. These 8pm starts on a weekday blow.
Best way to handle that is to bury our chances early and ideally often. Can’t help them if we’re lighting them up.

You would think the Bruins should be relaxed and confident but their history of epic collapses haunts them like the chain-dragging ghost of Christmas past. Can they break the cycle of hockey Seppuku?

View attachment 863748
There’s one team playing tonight that has a long history of collapsing, and they aren’t wearing black and gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad