BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Hope not but nobody can tell me with straight face that Kozari is honest. Playoff game and scrum and he picks 2 Bruins out.Yea sure
He sent Marchand off for going after Marner. Marner wasn't even on the ice for the scrum. He was coming on for a line change and missed the whole thing....

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
He sent Marchand off for going after Marner. Marner wasn't even on the ice for the scrum. He was coming on for a line change and missed the whole thing....

You don't do that in a heated playoff series man.I saw Marchand slammed to ice a couple times and nothing .Kozari is a weasel u will never convince me otherwise. Remember him vs Blues in 19.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
quote-the-waiting-is-the-hardest-part-tom-petty-106-43-49.jpg
Oh man, don't do me like that. I've had to live with some hard promises, but since we're running down a dream, I won't back down.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Probably true actually. McAvoy does just tackle him and it looks like it caused a serious injury to matthews. He definitely got away with a penalty.

Imagine if it happened to pasta
All is fair in love and war. I doubt very much McAvoy's tackle injured Mathews. If it did Keefe would of screamed bloody murder in the press. He went on for a month about Marchy. The Toronto media would be calling for a UN investigation also. Just doesn't seem plausible the injury was caused by a Bruin or the Leafs and fans would cry a new river.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
They know it's going to be PP and/or dirty crease goal 5 on 5 type game ...they'll bang the net and screen Woll, get him off his game ...they'll keep it simple and they will win. B's 3-2

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Oh man, don't do me like that. I've had to live with some hard promises, but since we're running down a dream, I won't back down.
The Bruins won't be free falling . There is room at the top for the Bs. No one will be saying yer so bad tonight. Even the losers win sometimes so they won't wreck me tonight.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Wow that is bad and I think you’re right. I find myself now wondering why I complained as much about Wally Harris, Van Hellemond, Wicks, Myers……..etc years ago vs these guys today. Not that years ago they were perfect but I think they had a better report with players and coaches. Today? See the ref last game yelling and swearing? Pathetic. Also I have always wondered why the NHL doesn’t go with the same 4 officials for the whole series like baseball?
Would you want those 4 for the whole series? WOW!

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
How is that realistic? The Bruins were the better team all season, and have won 3 games to their 2. That, my friend, is a case of grade A pessimism you got there.
Call it what you will but this should have not even gone to 5.
Yet we manage to lay a deuce when it counts.
Make it tougher than it really has to be.
That's our "modus operandi".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad