BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I dont understand what Monty sees in Maroon. He hit one person in game 1 and that cemented himself in the lineup? He has been behind the play, he hasnt really agitated anyone, he cant check a person cause he cant catch them, you cant dump and have him chase either. So he does nothing 5 on 5, doesnt do anything on the PP and PK yet he rolls him out at the end of the last game, and second shift in OT. Its just bizarre.

Lauko should be in for Maroon. At least he can actually get in on the defense when dumping and chasing. Beecher also has speed to get in on the forecheck too. Thats what you want on a fourth line. North/South dump and chase, lay some body on the defense and make them cough up the puck. I just dont get Monty at all.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I dont understand what Monty sees in Maroon. He hit one person in game 1 and that cemented himself in the lineup? He has been behind the play, he hasnt really agitated anyone, he cant check a person cause he cant catch them, you cant dump and have him chase either. So he does nothing 5 on 5, doesnt do anything on the PP and PK yet he rolls him out at the end of the last game, and second shift in OT. Its just bizarre.

Lauko should be in for Maroon. At least he can actually get in on the defense when dumping and chasing. Beecher also has speed to get in on the forecheck too. Thats what you want on a fourth line. North/South dump and chase, lay some body on the defense and make them cough up the puck. I just dont get Monty at all.
I'm not hugely upset that he's been playing, I just think he's been getting far too much ice time.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO

Maroon hasn't been great but his experience and leadership is needed big time in this lineup.

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024
The thing I can't grasp about this team is how their energy level and will to win can just completely evaporate without warning game-to-game. The team I saw in Game 5 looked nothing like the team that won Game 3 and Game 4. I wish I understood why.

I'll be hoping for a return to form tonight so we can move on to the Panthers, but it's going to take a much more consistent effort to beat them...
If they don't employ one they seriously need a team psychologist.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad