GDT: ECQF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 8pm ET (TBS, MSG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
During the regular season he's taking me out to nice restaurants. My friends are all calling him a catch. We've had serious talks about adopting a dog. The good stuff.

As soon as the playoffs start I bring him to dinner to meet my parents and he's picking his nose and eating it and telling my dad about how he wants to quit his job to try and make money performing slam poetry.
I've been to ONE poetry slam in my life. Some of the worst 5 minutes I've ever wasted.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Panarin has a chance to erase what has been another bad series with a big period here.

Will he? Doubtful but hey maybe this is one of those nights where he's shit through 2 and then farts out a 4 point 3rd period.

Reactions: Atax

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
This period will show us a lot about what this team is. If we’re for real, we attack, score a couple and defend like we’re the ones about to be eliminated.

This is very important to the remainder of the playoffs to finish this series NOW.

nyrallday

Apr 23, 2024
Was listening on the radio when Wilson attacked Fox i guess? Maloney almost had a heart attack. Wtf happened?

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Most of our guys just spent a long shift in our end. Only got the puck to the red line. Guy was fresh off the bench. Our guys had no legs. 2nd periods, you need to get that puck deeper. Mika changed because he was useless with no legs. The other guys proved that they had no legs either.

Mika went to the bench because he got his stick broken by a slash. Should have been a penalty.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
There’s a reason the other teams up 3-0 all lost. It’s tough to match the desperation of the team trying to save their season

You just aren’t there.

Having said that. We win a period we win the series. That’s gotta be the simple message. Lindgren Charlie (and his brother) stink. Get pucks on him. Take over this game. Finish these guys already.

And if they don’t oh well they’ll win the next one

Reactions: will1066

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
Was listening on the radio when Wilson attacked Fox i guess? Maloney almost had a heart attack. Wtf happened?
He tried grabbing him when the Rangers were celebrating. Got dog pilled by the entire team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad