ECQF Game 3: Toronto Maple Leafs Vs Florida Panthers | 6:30PM ET | TBS, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Stars are aligning. “It was 3-0”

IMG_2058.gif

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Imagine a Leafs player stepped up the way McDavid and Drai have

I wish man I wish. Draisaitl looks like f***ing Gretzky right now. Hopefully tonights the night. Just shoot glove side Auston ffs.

Leafs will get 3PPs in the first period book it

I can only hope. Whoever loses this game will be absolutely infuriated with Wes is the only thing I can guarantee, worst ref in the league by a country mile.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
I wish man I wish. Draisaitl looks like f***ing Gretzky right now. Hopefully tonights the night. Just shoot glove side Auston ffs.

I can only hope. Whoever loses this game will be absolutely infuriated with Wes is the only thing I can guarantee, worst ref in the league by a country mile.
Bro just let the games play out, maybe the playoffs are a new thing for you but i've never seen refs be more rent free in a fanbases head. But it's all a conspiracy against the Leafs right hahaha

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Bro just let the games play out, maybe the playoffs are a new thing for you but i've never seen refs be more rent free in a fanbases head. But it's all a conspiracy against the Leafs right hahaha

It's Wes dude. Literally any other ref I wouldn't be this pissed off, he has a history of f***ing us in games. I think we're allowed to discuss a pattern with a specific ref when it happens several times in a row.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
Well the refs have been objectively terrible, but it's the most Leafs fan thing ever to whine and complain while receiving FOUR TIMES the number of powerplays as your opponent. Lol

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Out side of a horrendous two minutes, the Leafs were far and away the better team in game 2. Bob stood on his head and shut the door after a shaky Panthers start. If the Leafs play a full 60, I think they can claw their way back in.

On the flipside, Florida persevering despite the Leafs best effort may have broke them.

A big thing is Toronto needs to stop being suckered into Florida's game. They aren't a physical team looking for the next big hit. Stop trying to be that and stick to what you're good at. If they goon it up because of Knies being out, they'll quickly go down a goal or two and the Panthers have shown they can lock in a goal lead.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Well I guess you’re hoping for Bob to play like shit like Vassey did for Tampa. That was the only reason why the leafs won that series. Good luck hoping for every goaltender to play like shit against the leafs.
No, i'm thinking at some point he regresses to the level of player we all know he is. The way the Panthers are winning games is just not sustainable. Very low amount of scoring chances with a very high conversion rate, tons of high danger chances against with spectacular goaltending.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Okay, Sheldon, so you never ever complain to or about any officials then?
Of course he does. But kudos to him for at least acknowledging that McCauley is a good ref. The few Toronto bloggers and the many Leaf fans attacking Wes’ integrity and reputation should be ashamed. The internet can be such a cesspool at times.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Well the refs have been objectively terrible, but it's the most Leafs fan thing ever to whine and complain while receiving FOUR TIMES the number of powerplays as your opponent. Lol

He wasn't complaining about the reffing so far in this series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad