ECQF GAME 1 8:14 PM ET - TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS (A3) @ BOSTON BRUINS - CBC, TBS, TruTV, TVAS, NESN (New England)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Keefe needs to make some significant adjustments for Game 2. Not just put Nylander in the lineup.

Need to revamp that blueline. It’s just not working.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Saturday, November 5th 2022

The last time the Leafs beat the Bruins. The Bruins are now 8-0 since that night against them.

• Wow
Reactions: Czechboy

Strangle

May 4, 2009
well, leafs didn’t deserve to win tonight

Sammy is a question mark. Leafs stars were kept off the board (Matthews was too close I couldn’t believe that post), I f***ing love Bert.

Questions remain in net, with the stars, with the officiating and with the coach. Nothing has been settled yet.

Bruins earned that one. Can’t wait for Monday night

Reactions: Ladyfan and Score08

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
I wasn't able to watch much of this. How much of a factor was Samsonov? I realize the whole team may not have shown up but Samsonov is not the guy...

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
brad Treliving is a terrible GM who doesn’t know how to push his team over the top.

Got gifted Monahan, Gaudreau, Giordano, Brodie, Backlund. Did nothing with it except a few good trades and signings in 11 years. Leafs will see that repeat itself.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
brad Treliving is a terrible GM who doesn’t know how to push his team over the top.

Got gifted Monahan, Gaudreau, Giordano, Brodie, Backlund. Did nothing with it except a few good trades and signings in 11 years. Leafs will see that repeat itself.
Yeah that was a really puzzling hire by Toronto. Don't get that whatsoever.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I wasn't able to watch much of this. How much of a factor was Samsonov? I realize the whole team may not have shown up but Samsonov is not the guy...

Samsonov was nervous at the start. The posts and crossbar saved him 4 times in the first half of the game. This could have been a 8-1 blowout.

Reactions: Jay26

Mr Hat

Oct 24, 2017
Kelowna
Over the last 8 years, despite being 3rd in the NHL in overall points, 2nd in goals for, top 5 in even strength chances for and scoring, Toronto finds itself 28th in power play opportunities.

2 of the teams behind them haven't been in existence for 8 years.
Flashy perimeter teams won’t generate calls, so yeah no real revelance to goal scoring, total points and power play opportunities. score could have been 8-1 with all the iron. Domi all smiles after whistle shenanigans when down 4, dad needs to smack him across the head.

Reactions: hn777
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad