ECQF GAME 1 8:14 PM ET - TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS (A3) @ BOSTON BRUINS - CBC, TBS, TruTV, TVAS, NESN (New England)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How come a nobody on a message board that's never worked for an NHL team could have seen this coming with Samsonov, but the people that get paid millions of dollars a year who work for the team couldn't see this?

They had to see this coming. What did they waive the guy for a few months ago? He's been a trainwreck once again down the stretch.

Go to Woll, you've already punted a game.

The Carlo goal that made it 2-0 pretty much took them out of the game. It's a puck that should have hit the goalie. The one from DeBrusk that made it 3-0 wasn't much better and it beat him in the same exact spot by the blocker.

Reactions: PlushMinus

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Yerp, Florida is probably the more well known one.

Funny enough, but there is one in Alabama on the Mississippi border and then one that is abandoned in Mississippi on the Louisiana border as well as the Florida and Georgia ones. NY has one, Virginia too. I'm sure there are more. We get boring with our place names in the States.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Your shut down forwards don’t PK?

Marchand does and shut down Matthews and Marner the entire night and then contributed offensively on the pp.

Who said they don't PK?

Marner is one of their top PKers.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Not a bad start for the Leafs. They showed they could be physically dominant - that will be in Boston's head going forward. If they just got a few bounces tonight's game could have been completely different.

I think Toronto are in a good spot.
Sarcasm? That game wasn't close.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
People are starting to notice now. Happy about that. He is so underrated.

Nylander has by far the worst goals against of all our core players in the playoffs while playing worse competiton than Matthews and Marner. He does not carry this team lol

Reactions: hn777

Mar 26, 2010
That Toronto's goaltending is far inferior to Boston's, and that despite outplaying the other team, they are always prone to losing because of it?
Swayman > Samsonov

It is not even close. This is not even a series.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They can't afford this type of goaltending when they're going up against the goalies Boston has.

They also have an inferior coach. I wonder who hires Keefe for next year? He'll get dunked if they don't win this round. Buffalo or Ottawa? Or St. Louis?

Reactions: Waterbuf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad