ECQF GAME 1 8:14 PM ET - TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS (A3) @ BOSTON BRUINS - CBC, TBS, TruTV, TVAS, NESN (New England)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020

There. Boston still won that game lol. The funny thing is you won’t watch the video and you will still whine and you still won’t provide any evidence that counters it.

You give one example and claim that is proof? I think both fanbases could easily find a game like that for each other. Doesn't prove the claim

Reactions: Summer Rose

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS

There. Boston still won that game lol. The funny thing is you won’t watch the video and you will still whine and you still won’t provide any evidence that counters it.

One game? For context, I never said the refs favour the Bruins so your stupid rant at the end is pointless. The refs sure as f*** do not favour the Leafs either. Anyone who thinks they don't just suck are dumb.

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
One game? For context, I never said the refs favour the Bruins so your stupid rant at the end is pointless. The refs sure as f*** do not favour the Leafs either. Anyone who thinks they don't just suck are dumb.
Where did I say the refs favour the leafs? You are just making shit up now. What stupid rant?

Omg lmaoooo do you actually believe this :laugh: Kadri suspended for 2 series, game 2 which was arguably the worst officiated game in the history of sports
What was wrong with suspending Kadri? Give evidence

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Where did I say the refs favour the leafs? You are just making shit up now. What stupid rant?

What was wrong with suspending Kadri? Give evidence
"Historically the refs have helped the Leafs a lot more then the Bruins" Oh yeah I am making shit up lmao go take a lap.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
You can help a team without favouring them lol. You lost this argument a while ago bud.
You posted one single game as evidence of the Leafs being "helped" by the refs as some kind of gotcha. You are arguing yourself in circles. Enjoy the series little fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad