BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 1 7:08 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes - NESN, ESPN, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Just saw the Tor-TB highlights on NESN.

WTF was that guy thinking?

This is why you don’t win, Toronto.
There is so much pressure on the Leafs.... the players can get overt the top. Bottom line, if Tampa is puck lucky and takes the lead in the series, it might become difficult for the Leafs... Vasilesky looks ready!

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I'm glad it's guaranteed that either Tampa or Toronto loses in the first round. Honestly not sure which I prefer because I hate both of them.
I just hope they take a few chunks out of each other, so whoever moves on has nothing left

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
There is so much pressure on the Leafs.... the players can get overt the top. Bottom line, if Tampa is puck lucky and takes the lead in the series, it might become difficult for the Leafs... Vasilesky looks ready!
Vasi looks good, rest of the team looks like garbage

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Meanwhile the Canes fans think the bruins headhunted on one occasion, continually wacked their goalie and the refs let multiple calls go on the bruins.

All perspective I guess.
They, like Pittsburgh fans, need a horn to tell them when to cheer. All I need to know!

Reactions: BMC

The Laukomotive

Nov 26, 2017

Idk the Leafs are usually pretty resilient until they can see the finish line. That's when they start to crumble.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Penalties changed the course of that period dramatically. Bs need to get back to it
Boston was far better before the penalty parade began. Keep it clean, stay the course, and the results will follow!

Reactions: JCRO
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad