BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 1 7:08 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes - NESN, ESPN, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
So I honestly don’t mind the different camera angles ESPN loves to flash.

The problem is they can’t/aren’t cutting from angle to angle in due time. The puck will exit one shot and you’ll hear the crowd react to something happening and it takes a half second before they get to another shot and you’ve missed something entirely

It’s happened a number of times and it is irritating.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Great first.

Bruins the better team and PK excellent on two weak calls against.

Getting Lindholm was a master job by Sweenius. Having him next to the best D in NHL as 1-2 punch for 9 Cup runs?

These Jerks are going down. Again.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
So I honestly don’t mind the different camera angles ESPN loves to flash.

The problem is they can’t/aren’t cutting from angle to angle in due time. The puck will exit one shot and you’ll hear the crowd react to something happening and it takes a half second before they get to another shot and you’ve missed something entirely

It’s happened a number of times and it is irritating.
I had nausea... man they were switching from a angle, to the ice, etc.. lol

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

EvilElf63

Mar 27, 2012
Catskills
Stay outta the box and capitalize on any weak PPs coming our way. Love the pressure, but it's frustrating seeing so many shots wracked up against a backup. Before too long he will gain some serious confidence.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I wonder of Cassidy is itching to put back thw perfection line again

Bruins need to score 1st today

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Good period bye the Bruins,but nothing to show for it ,got to stay out of the box ,Canes may not of scored ,but it took the Bruins momentum away.Wouldn’t mind seeing the Bruins hitting back more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad