BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 1 7:08 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes - NESN, ESPN, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Puck drop in little over an hour

Time for the Lord Stanley and Lady Darby avatar to make its appearance ...they have followed the Bruins through all the joys and disappointments since 2009

We need 16 wins...let's start with number one tonight

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Watching "Marchand & Miller" on NESN right now. They're playing paintball with David Pastrnak and Adam McQuaid!!!!
Post automatically merged:

DROP THE f***ING PUCK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :madfire:

Whaaaaaaaaaat????? You must be joking.

I have no idea why those 4 posts are all together like that. @Fenway what the f*** is going on here???

Efficiency gone mad!

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I’m going into the playoffs with zero expectations and hope to just enjoy the ride for a change.

I fully understand this will change 3 minutes into the game and I’ll be standing on my couch screaming at the TV.

Making some filet mignons, baked potatoes, and roasted zucchini with shallots for dinner.

We shall dine as kings as we start this run!

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I’m going into the playoffs with zero expectations and hope to just enjoy the ride for a change.

I fully understand this will change 3 minutes into the game and I’ll be standing on my couch screaming at the TV.

Making some filet mignons, baked potatoes, and roasted zucchini with shallots for dinner.

and I’m over here ordering pizza and beer…. I feel outclassed

Top Shelf Wrister

Jan 16, 2017

I just finished some wild salmon , twice baked loaded potatoes and asparagus au gratin. May our gluttony spill over towards the evenings tilt

Reactions: Kate08

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
This post merge shit really shrivels the nards.

I won’t be home for this one. Hopefully it’s a fun uptempo game!

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Bring 'em on!!!
bear nun.gif

Reactions: BMC

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY

is that an invitation?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Watching "Marchand & Miller" on NESN right now. They're playing paintball with David Pastrnak and Adam McQuaid!!!!

DROP THE f***ING PUCK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :madfire:

Whaaaaaaaaaat????? You must be joking.

I have no idea why those 4 posts are all together like that. @Fenway what the f*** is going on here???
We are looking at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad