GDT: ECQF 6 | FLYERS (A) vs. Canadiens (H) | Friday, Aug. 21, 2020 | 7:00 pm ET | Flyers lead series 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
7!

But I have watched it like 3x over. Including last year.

Enough to know Lindros got robbed of an assist on a LeClair goal in the series.

And that Snow and Hextall were comedy.

And that Lindros, LeClair and Brindy were the only guys who showed up. You can watch all the goals that cam against the first line when they were on ice. Zero were mistakes from forwards. Goalies mostly... but Coffey was awful. And the bottom NINE did nothing at 5v5 all series despite facing the easier matchups while Detroit zoned in on Lindros.
Its not even about who showed up or did not show up.. It was Canadas best and Russian olympic team vs Flyers. Fetisov is legendary Russian player same for Larionov and I guess you can throw Fedorovs name in it too. Plus LIndstrom (unknown at that time) but on paper in 97 it all looked legit.
I do not even know why am I talking to you about that.. Why dont you tell me corsi stats of JVR.. surprise me how good he does.

Reactions: Appleyard

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Scary moments. Nice shot block by Hagg.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
KBBM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.