GDT: ECQF 6 | FLYERS (A) vs. Canadiens (H) | Friday, Aug. 21, 2020 | 7:00 pm ET | Flyers lead series 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
so old were you? did I say 12? I think I gave too much. 5?

7!

But I have watched it like 3x over. Including last year.

Enough to know Lindros got robbed of an assist on a LeClair goal in the series.

And that Snow and Hextall were comedy.

And that Lindros, LeClair and Brindy were the only guys who showed up. You can watch all the goals that cam against the first line when they were on ice. Zero were mistakes from forwards. Goalies mostly... but Coffey was awful. And the bottom NINE did nothing at 5v5 all series despite facing the easier matchups while Detroit zoned in on Lindros.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Ghost had more hits than Hogg
every single ghost hit was with a purpose too. Hagg hits when montreal forechecks. Every ghost hit was to keep the puck in the ozone, seperate the guy entering the zone, or a nice neutral zone play to stop a rush. Every hit was perfectly timed except one which he missed by a mile but that was the first couple minutes.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I feel like Hextall is honestly one of the more overrated Flyers in the history of the team. Not saying he wasn’t initially good but it was short shelf life & then he essentially just coasted on name reputation.

He probably was overall, but the thing is - he was gobsmackingly awesome in 1987, like incomparably amazing, for a team which had such a massive emotional impact on so many of us. So it's understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad