Votes: 20 3.1%
  • Rangers in 4

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6237.png
IMG_5088.png

New York Rangers (1M) vs. Florida Panthers (1A)

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 1: Panthers at Rangers -- May 22, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Panthers at Rangers -- May 24, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Rangers at Panthers -- May 26, 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Rangers at Panthers -- May 28, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Panthers at Rangers -- May 30, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Rangers at Panthers -- June 1, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Panthers at Rangers -- June 3, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ If Necessary

Last edited:

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
No, the high stick black and white clear. It is not some interference call that is a judgement. His stick was way high and clearly should not have counted.
Major ASTREK victory.

If it was Florida, Northeast and Canadian media would on TV all day how it shouldn't have counted. NY fans would be crying that Bettman wants another southern team to win.

All southern markets are tired of it.
There’s no such thing as an asterisk victory

In real time there’s no way that a ref would call that a high stick if it even was a high stick. It’s close but hard to tell and you can’t just assume where his stick was at its highest point is when it contacted to puck. In real time it looked like a play that happens all the time and isn’t called

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation
There’s no such thing as an asterisk victory

In real time there’s no way that a ref would call that a high stick if it even was a high stick. It’s close but hard to tell and you can’t just assume where his stick was at its highest point is when it contacted to puck. In real time it looked like a play that happens all the time and isn’t called
Astrek victories on the other hand. They're the worst.

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
Where am I complaining about the missed call? It was a factually blown call that can’t be reviewed. It happened. Rangers won. On to Sunday.

Only complaint I have is regarding the coverage. The Bennett goal was discussed ad nauseam. I think it’s fair to ask for the same energy to be shown for a critical missed call that negatively impacted the panthers.
Except it wasn’t a blown call.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
After watching the first 2 games im amazed people think the east wins the cup this year. Im an oilers fan but i dont think either team takes more than a game from edmonton

That being said i get cheering for your team so its all good and i hope for lots of success for your teams
200w.gif

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
Are Panthers fans actually complaining about a puck that was obviously below the shoulders when Kulikov blasted Wennberg's head on a late hit and only got 2?

This series is ridiculously entertaining but also incredibly stupid due 100% to Florida being a bunch of meat heads. Whichever team gets through this series at this pace isn't winning in the Final. The Rangers offered Florida a truce in game 1; let's have a gentlemans series, no stupid shit and let's play hockey. Florida declined, ran around the entire game, dumped Chytil with 4 seconds left in the game. OK; now it's a war. Now you get Rempe, now you get Trouba trying to obliterate someone every other shift (and I promise you, he will connect with one), now you get Lafreniere clobbering Verhaeghe which is uncharacteristic of him.

The Panthers are undeniably the biggest meat head hockey team in the league. Literally lost in the SCF last year in part because Tkachuk got BLOWN THE f*** UP for running around. You can't get into a war every single series and win a cup. I believe they call doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result insanity.

Panthers very well might win this series and I think they will; just like last year, there will be nothing left of them in the SCF.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Are Panthers fans actually complaining about a puck that was obviously below the shoulders when Kulikov blasted Wennberg's head on a late hit and only got 2?

This series is ridiculously entertaining but also incredibly stupid due 100% to Florida being a bunch of meat heads. Whichever team gets through this series at this pace isn't winning in the Final. The Rangers offered Florida a truce in game 1; let's have a gentlemans series, no stupid shit and let's play hockey. Florida declined, ran around the entire game, dumped Chytil with 4 seconds left in the game. OK; now it's a war. Now you get Rempe, now you get Trouba trying to obliterate someone every other shift (and I promise you, he will connect with one), now you get Lafreniere clobbering Verhaeghe which is uncharacteristic of him.

The Panthers are undeniably the biggest meat head hockey team in the league. Literally lost in the SCF last year in part because Tkachuk got BLOWN THE f*** UP for running around. You can't get into a war every single series and win a cup. I believe they call doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result insanity.

Panthers very well might win this series and I think they will; just like last year, there will be nothing left of them in the SCF.
Rempe and Trouba will intimidate no one on the Panthers.

• Love
Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Catscountry40

Feb 4, 2021
Not at all a high stick and deflecting the Florida incessant interference on the opponent's forecheck is quite impactful. Florida's system of interference and embellishment works, until the NHL flips the script as they did in the Finals last season with Vegas and Florida was embarrassed.
Give me a break. That is your excuse? Florida's forecheck is good because embellishment?

It is a good hard forecheck and it stinks to see the fan bases that are always "you started watching hockey 3 games ago" cry when southern team is just dam good.

Vegas won because Florida has nothing left too many guys hurt. Not ''script was flipped.''

Ekblad, Tkachuck, Monty, Etu, Bennett were all out or playing with major injuries.

Do you even watch hockey?

Rempe in , Rangers win , nobody is suprised , Rempire state building in full effect !
He did not change the game in the slightest last night.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
kulikov need to eat wild pig manure for that head shot on wennburg.

also PLEASE GOD keep the replacement play by play guy. that dude he replaced need to go back with dick button on figure skating - he obviously doesnt like hockey. typical of your sports leader to do everything it can to f*** up their coverage by hiring the original guy. bspn is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad