GDT: ECF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ABC (Tropic Thunder Edition, Do or Die or Do!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Yes. We also have gotten caved in like 95% of the time in the defensive zone. Thats not close at all. We've been getting destroyed. The goalie keeping the score close doesnt mean the games have been close.

Close to me means we’re creating a ton of chances and bringing it to them. Like a bounce or two away from winning the games. That hasn’t been the case at all. We’ve created very little and have been defending most of the time. We aren’t keeping up at all.
The first 2 games were pretty even. I'd argue the Rangers were the better team in both by a smidge.

The last 3 they've been bleeding HD chances like a motha.

Reactions: Atax

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
They won’t.

Imagine is the coach got his head out of his ass and played his most effective player in place of his least effective one and maybe tried something new
I'd give double shift ice time to Goodrow Lafréniere Trocheck and Kreider. Id bench anyone who isn't showing maxium effort and will in this game tonight

He should be with Kreider and zib for a few shifts at least
Id rather have Othmann or Goodrow before Brodstinksi in that spot

I'd have this

Kreider Trocheck Lafréniere
Panarin Mika Othmann
Cuylle Chytil Goodrow
Wennberg Brodzinski Roslovic

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
I'd give double shift ice time to Goodrow
B9E355ED-912C-4007-B374-6E09FA44BA0E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Machinehead

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
The hate for Brodzinski is crazy
Don’t hate Brodzinski. Don’t even know him but he is an AAA AHL player and has no business playing in the most important Ranger game to date this season.
Being that said, if he’s in then I hope he brakes the NHL record for the most points ever scored in a playoff game.

Reactions: Breaded Fox

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Don’t hate Brodzinski. Don’t even know him but he is an AAA AHL player and has no business playing in the most important Ranger game to date this season.
Being that said, if he’s in then I hope he brakes the NHL record for the most points ever scored in a playoff game.
If you threw a dart at our lineup, I would most likely say the same about whoever it landed on.

FUZfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2018
If I were behind the bench:

Kreider -Mika- Roslovic
Panarin-Tro- Laf
Cuylle- Chytil- Kakko
Wennberg- Goodrow

Kam- Schneider
Fox- Lindy
Trouba - Gus
Jones

PP1:
Same as always.

PP 2:
Laf, Chytil, Kakko, Roslovic and Kam

LGR!

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
If I were behind the bench:

Kreider -Mika- Roslovic
Panarin-Tro- Laf
Cuylle- Chytil- Kakko
Wennberg- Goodrow

Kam- Schneider
Fox- Lindy
Trouba - Gus
Jones

PP1:
Same as always.

PP 2:
Laf, Chytil, Kakko, Roslovic and Kam

LGR!
I think the coaches just aren’t comfortable with Chytil at center, not after missing so much time and his injury situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad