GDT: ECF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Did a nice job keeping their shots to the outside.Much better with the puck and didn't turn it over.Good job cleaning up what rebounds Igor did give up

Reactions: Captain Lindy

NYRangers16

Oct 23, 2010
Hell's Kitchen
This kid isn't scared to deke and dangle.

f***ing Gallant!
Yep. Well, that conference finals appearance where he was buried on the 3rd line gave this team the experience to be here doing this right now.

I really so badly want to say this team goofed by not developing him faster, but there's a valid case to say it has worked out just fine.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
And the Rangers are supposedly the lucky team. How many posts/crossbars is that this series?
Too many to count. I also can't count how many goals we gave them too. Lucky? Ahahahaahahaha. Florida has one GREAT period last game and everyone is all over them. If we play our game, slick passing they can't beat us.

bhamill

Sponsor
Apr 16, 2012
Looks to me like NYRs have finally gotten past whatever bug was running through the team.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Laf is going to score tonight boys…. He’s got the eye of the tiger right now.

Damn that 2nd goal woulda been huge. Zibby can’t buy a goal for love or money. If kreids is on his feet there, that’s an easy rebound to bang home for him.

Gotta keep the lanes in front of shesty clear and let him do his thing. Hes dialed in again.
Get another 1 on bob and he’s going to go to pieces.

Just walked in from work about 20 min ago. Can someone give me an update on chytil???
Hurt or just scratched?

Reactions: dapowl

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
puckpedia.com
Yep. Well, that conference finals appearance where we was buried on the 3rd line gave this team the experience to be here doing this right now.

I really so badly want to say this team goofed by not developing him faster, but there's a valid case to say it has worked out just fine.
flashbacks of when he was all up in Stamkos & Hedman's grill back in the 2022 ECF. And that was a very stacked Tampa team back then

Reactions: NYRangers16

Jack Hanson

Oct 5, 2023
Hey Fla, were living rent free in your head

1716944676632.png

The Undertaker

Jun 22, 2012
Yeah lets get rid of him. He can take his lousy 14 points with him. Absolute scrub.
God forbid he plays second PP, tons of even strength minutes and first PK. God forbid. He's back to looking like he did most of the regular season on the PP. The clear weak link.

bhamill

Sponsor
Apr 16, 2012
Laf is going to score tonight boys…. He’s got the eye of the tiger right now.

Damn that 2nd goal woulda been huge. Zibby can’t buy a goal for love or money. If kreids is on his feet there, that’s an easy rebound to bang home for him.

Gotta keep the lanes in front of shesty clear and let him do his thing. Hes dialed in again.
Get another 1 on bob and he’s going to go to pieces.

Just walked in from work about 20 min ago. Can someone give me an update on chytil???
Hurt or just scratched?
Chytil is healthy. They want to manage his workload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad