GDT: ECF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
I feel like I'm just numb to Overtimes as this point, normally I'd be shitting myself.

That being said, if we score here it'll be the biggest goal in like 9 years?

Reactions: CasusBelli

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I’ve heard this about the Hurricanes, Panthers and now the Stars

Well, I’ve only said it about the Stars. I live in Dallas and it’s just the impression I get comparing the teams. Florida might seem heavy but Dallas is every bit as heavy, but the least penalized team, rather than most. They’re just a deep team and I figured if they got through Vegas it would probably be their year. I hope I’m wrong. I’ve always thought Florida was overrated - they’re just getting away with a ton because it’s late in the playoffs or something ephemeral like that. And I definitely never thought this was Carolina’s year.

Reactions: Baby Duck Homme

effen

Feb 3, 2018
If you can't break out vs a Dead Puck Era dump and chase you backcheck and stop letting them carry it in for free over and over and over and over and over and over.

They backchecked a few times the last half of the period and whaddya know took it away every time and they didn't get pinned.

They gotta skate harder and be stiffer. It's that simple.

Reactions: Chytilmania

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
I feel like I'm just numb to Overtimes as this point, normally I'd be shitting myself.

That being said, if we score here it'll be the biggest goal in like 9 years?

Since 2 days ago or according to McDonough yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad