ECF: Game 4 - Florida Panthers vs New York Rangers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
Great shot Trocheck……And watching Roslovic screw up twice in the same shift reminds me why I won’t miss him in Columbus.

Reactions: BB79

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
They asked Rodrigues what he thought about the hit and he said “his shoulder hurt and he won “Thesbian of the week” at improv class”

Reactions: FoxyClean

GarlicbreadTB

Apr 16, 2015
Geez back away from the camera there Emily!

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: kwichang

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Where in the hell did espn find this cadaver sean mcdonald? This guy even looks like gollum. Wherever it was i wish they would re bury him so we wouldnt have to listen to meaningless numerology instead of describing the play

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
The World Cup final yesterday was pretty good. Maybe the NHL needs bigger ice.

PS. Fiala sucks. How was he voted best forward?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Maybe if they had Bob in his prime he could compete with Igor.

Not anymore. His blocker side is highly suspect. It's like he tries to just shrug his shoulder at it.

Honestly, the Bruins could have lasted at least this long against the Rangers with the way Swayman was playing. I don't think they would have won, but they could have went 5 or 6.

And the Bruins were not a good team. One of the best kept secrets in the NHL this year were that the Bruins were a mediocre team and really overachieved.

And I'm pretty sure they could have lasted 5 or 6 against the Rangers, barring Swayman falling apart.

Reactions: robertocarlos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad