ECF: Game 4 - Florida Panthers vs New York Rangers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Florida deserves this win. Shesterkin standing on his head.

NYR should already have been eliminated lol

But it happens. Not the first time a goalie is stealing a series and not the last.

Give some credit to the NYR though. They’ve been able to be opportunistic and get big goals where needed.

As good and the Panthers were last year, they also had some luck and bounces going their way.

I guess everything has to even out and they are due to lose a series they should have won.

TriFF51

USA Hockey
Aug 21, 2009
New York
They didn't get lucky bounces. That's how Florida scores most of its goals. We crash the net, get dirty goals, and also a lot of tips from point shots. That's most of our offense right there. We're just doing what we do.
I'm sure that's true, but still a puck bouncing off Igor back away from the net off Lindgren head up in the air to be batted in is a bit of luck. Still great play to bat that in, but....Laf had some luck on his as well.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Holds are rarely called and both teams along with every team in the NHL does it all the time. Trips on a 1 on 1 shouldn’t be missed but the NHL refs are shit. Could have happened to any team.
I'm talking about lying on top of players. But glad you qualified that with that's one they call more than other penalties. Pretty sure Lousto was tripped on a similar play this period, so we can all ride the whining to the end of our record collection.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I'm sure that's true, but still a puck bouncing off Igor back away from the net off Lindgren head up in the air to be batted in is a bit of luck. Still great play to bat that in, but....Laf had some luck on his as well.
Yeah, but how many grade A chances have Panthers have that Igor absolutely stole. Panthers deserved those two.

Reactions: stampedingviking

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Okposo wins it in 4th overtime
He tops it off with a Yakupov cello.

1716952095070.gif

TriFF51

USA Hockey
Aug 21, 2009
New York
Rags are shite. Captains a stiff. Panarin , Zanbejed , Krieder invisible in this series.
Shesterkin very good, and very lucky.
Yet they're still coming up with clutch goals and Florida isn't stopping that. Without the big names showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad