ECF: Game 4 - Florida Panthers vs New York Rangers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Sorry to hear you're tired of it but that's reality. The guy is only going to get better and better. Mr Bob kinda stole game one. It should be 3-0 rangers with their top guns not doing much. Easy wrap up in 2 more games
Could just as easily say shesterkin stole game 3 and FL should be up 3-0 with missed chances they had.
It would be just as accurate as this fantasy is.
LoL @ easy wrap up....

Reactions: Summer Rose

Catscountry40

Feb 4, 2021
Could just as easily say shesterkin stole game 3 and FL should be up 3-0 with missed chances they had.
LoL @ easy wrap up....
How can someone watch their team basically play on their heels for 50 min of game three and be like "yea this is easy.''

Could play the same "your lower guys carrying you will not last and our top lines are shutting down yours''. As our top lines skates circles around you guys marching gun firing at your net.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
who's eating the bows tonight

giphy.gif

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Rangers fans (of which I am one), the majority of complaining about Trouba doesn't even appear to be by Florida fans. The most vocal of Florida fans in this thread has stated multiple times that he doesn't see malice in Trouba's actions. Can we just leave it at that and stop with the whataboutplayerXandY and talk about the awesome game 4 matchup tonight? There is a thread specifically about Trouba that people can use if they like.

I think Florida comes out looking like they did in the third period of Game 3. Rangers need to weather the storm early, get the Cats frustrated with their inability to break through, and pounce on those opportunities when they come up. Take over the second period....this is the Ranger way.

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl
rangers ar
LoL @ easy wrap up....
How can someone watch their team basically play on their heels for 50 min of game three and be like "yea this is easy.''

Could play the same "your lower guys carrying you will not last and our top lines are shutting down yours''. As our top lines skates circles around you guys marching gun firing at your net.
only a matter of time the rangers top guys start producing. They just about always do. Rangers are rope a doping and some dont even know it. Look forward to Bennett giving the rangers some PP chances soon enough. Shesty has another gear btw...

Zarao71

Jul 19, 2021
Bennett is a tough hombres, but is most certainly nursing a fractured left hand/wrist.
Lomberg is out. The Rangers have been tame for their standards. Sitting by watching guys get run. Love taps to Shesty. Post whistle and post game BS. Rempe, Trouba, Cuylle, Goodrow, Schneider, Miller need to start upping the ante physically.

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
Can't wait to see which players the Panthers try and kill tonight

I'm gonna go, anyone on Florida to board Ryan Lindgren into the third row. It will be called a 5 on the ice and then reduced to a 2 as Lindgren leaves the ice on a stretcher. Matt Rempe will then breathe oxygen the next shift after to negate the Rangers PP and make it 4 on 4.

Let's see how close I am

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
rangers ar
And the panthers have certainly been redlining it this whole time, right?.... ok
Off we go to game 4

I think Florida comes out looking like they did in the third period of Game 3. Rangers need to weather the storm early, get the Cats frustrated with their inability to break through, and pounce on those opportunities when they come up. Take over the second period....this is the Ranger way.
This nightmare is too easy to envision, as I’ve seen it happen to the Panthers many times. Good thing when it has happened is they don’t quit and have the firepower to come back.

Zarao71

Jul 19, 2021
Can't hate on Florida fans. Think the reffing has been good for the most part.
Respect the the way Panthers play for keeps. To be honest I haven't seen that kinda urgency from the Rangers in any of these playoff games. They've been sleepwalking their way to a 2-1 lead in the ECF. Hopefully, they turn it on tonight. It's getting ridiculous.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009

I'm gonna go, anyone on Florida to board Ryan Lindgren into the third row. It will be called a 5 on the ice and then reduced to a 2 as Lindgren leaves the ice on a stretcher. Matt Rempe will then breathe oxygen the next shift after to negate the Rangers PP and make it 4 on 4.

Let's see how close I am
Lindgren does NOT leave on stretchers, under any circumstance. He could get decapitated and he would pick up his severed head and skate with it to the bench.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018

Let's see how close I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad