GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
Rangers' defensive structure is an absolute JOKE. Goalie would have to go super saiyan every freakin' game. I see some holes in Shesty's game tonight which may end up costing Rangers.

You need some sort of defensive structure even if faulty so Goalies can play better.

Hawks won multiple cups with avg goal tending. They weren't defensive juggernauts but their 5 man unit defensive structure wasn't as big of a JOKE as Rangers has been.

The last time team went to the cup finals on a hot goalie from what I recall was with JSG and he lost the finals
The Rangers other than 2 or 3 games this playoffs have held teams to a lot of low danger shots. Tonight they have been awful. If they win it’s on a hot goalie.

Last series for example Shestys GSAA was under 1. The first two games the same. He will however have a game or two when he gives the team a chance to win when they do not deserve it. For example tonight.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Honestly I would take no announcers if given the chance. I’d pay more for it if I could. I don’t need them to tell me what’s going on. I have eyeballs and can tell what is happening and issues in the game. These announcers like hearing themselves…….. Brutal!!! And they don’t have the guts to call out the garbage that happens
Eddie O and Boucher last night, awful Ferraro or terrible Pang every other night

Give me the sounds of the skates and slap of the sticks all day

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
The Rangers top guys have been completely MIA. They're lucky to be in this position. Panthers big guys have broken through (Reinhart, Barkov.) Time for Panarin, Mika, Kreider to do the same.
Trocheck and Laf are top players this year

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Eddie O and Boucher last night, awful Ferraro or terrible Pang every other night

Give me the sounds of the skates and slap of the sticks all day
Right???

And the cannot get the cameras right. The NFL is the best TV product for sports. 18 replays of everything from anywhere in the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad