GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
II had no idea that Reinhart is in his last year of contract. Boy, he is getting paid after this season.

If they win the cup he will definitely take the Anthony Rendon/Freddie Freeman route of I won, see ya, if not I think he tries to stay there but a team like Dallas for example who will have like 50 mill in cap space and a couple others gotta figure one takes him

Reactions: Firsov99

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
4 goals in first period wew. I think we're either set for a barn burner 10+ goal game., or we're getting another 2OT, or we're getting a butt goal in the last 5 minutes to win it.

Nothing else.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
If refs wanna reign things in, they call embellishment on a cat and the flopping at least slows down. The head nod back just happened by a cat with about 3 mins left. Refs gonna have to call one otherwise theyre just incentivizing it

Reactions: Summer Rose

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
If they win the cup he will definitely take the Anthony Rendon/Freddie Freeman route of I won, see ya, if not I think he tries to stay there but a team like Dallas for example who will have like 50 mill in cap space and a couple others gotta figure one takes him
Sounds reasonable.

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
ESPN dropping the whole ass graphic on the last time a bunch of Rangers scored.

When are they going to bring up that Barkov doesn't have a point in 4+ games?

They keep talking about how he's the best player in the world.

Nah. Doesn't fit the narrative.

Refs - 2
Rangers - 2

Decent period for the road team all things considered. Fire Miller into the sun

Graves97

Jan 16, 2014
Yeah, I'll personally get on that. I was fully responsible for signing that useless idiot, giving him a nmc, and have made every single managerial and coaching decision for the Leafs for years now.

Are you part of the organization? Made no mention of their fans.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
They've looked a step behind all series long, they're hanging in there and taking advantage of the Panthers being over aggressive, but the speed advantage for Florida is pretty absurd.
You must not like to include OT last game ? Panthers ran out of steam where as rangers had more push. But narratives is a wonderful thing

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I think the Refs are going to take a look at the missed trip on Fox and realize they messed up, so make up call(s) incoming. Rangers will be lucky if they aren't on the PK for 12 minutes in the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad