ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
He didn’t.

I thought he did at first too. That was a sell job and a half and credit to him, had me convinced too.

Panthers should be embarrassed. They’ve been diving all game and really all series.
I’m guessing we’re not all getting the same clips. They showed a clip on the sportsnet feed where it’s clear as day Trouba’s elbow goes into his neck and jaw

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Doesn't matter, he was about to miss a blatant elbow and went even further to elbow him.

Will be lost on your terrible rose colored eyes, though
Welcome to the playoffs. An elbow graze is fine. Just as a troy palamalu head launch by lomberg to vesey is, as is kulikov targeting wennbergs head from the blindside. All imo should be encouraged. Troubas hit was the least worst and questionable of the 3. Troubas guy at least had the puck.

Anyone, no one on the cats will do anything about it. All bark, minimal bite

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
And people were saying Lafreniere was a bust. 🤨

It was reasonable to say he was. He is not a big guy, usually the smaller guys either show it right away or not at all, its those guys who are 6'4-6'5 who rely on size who can take 3-4-5 years but I was even beginning to think he was going to be a disappointment, maybe not a full blown bust ala Daigle but maybe Pat Falloon like

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
Can we talk about Lafreniere's 2nd goal? Filthy AF!

He used to be a slow skater. Kakko is still slow as f***. Fatso Kakko won't become a top 6 fwd. He has no sisu.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
He kind of played like a bust. But now he is finally playing to his star potential. Good for him and his career.
Galant is mostly to blame for that. He played the same lines and the same 5 guy on the PP for the whole 2 minutes. A complete waste. There is 82 games. Give all the young guys a shot.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
It was reasonable to say he was. He is not a big guy, usually the smaller guys either show it right away or not at all, its those guys who are 6'4-6'5 who rely on size who can take 3-4-5 years but I was even beginning to think he was going to be a disappointment, maybe not a full blown bust ala Daigle but maybe Pat Falloon like
Daigle could play. He just had no interest in hockey.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Daigle probably had a better career than Fallon. Just hyped more.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Jagr coming back to play for the Oilers. Can't allow Bonk to keep that record

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Watching but unable to post.

Great job Rangers. Hats off to you.

Win this and the Panthers are in a must win next game.

Great response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad