GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
He’s a +2 tonight… Kreider-Mika-Chytil are the ones who’ve been awful. And I get people dont want to criticize Chytil because of the emotional come back story but he has not been impactful at all.

He’s +2 because his linemates have made things happen.

He’s played like he’s scared to do anything. Pathetic showing from someone making 11.6 a year. If this were Matthews or McDavid you’d be trashing them.

Reactions: ArPanet

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Chytil to me is all flash and no substance. Its always wow that move was spectacular but he didn't score. He should be down on the 3rd line. Replace him with another invisible player Roslovic or Kappo.
Yeah I’m inclined to move Wheeler back on that line and slot Chytil down to the third line and scratch one of the two Dollar Tree deadline pickups

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Chytil to me is all flash and no substance. Its always wow that move was spectacular but he didn't score. He should be down on the 3rd line. Replace him with another invisible player Roslovic or Kappo.
Cool Kreider Mika and whoever it's the invisible line

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
Well seeing as how that’s the RD’s side of the ice he went to where was supposed to.

Im all for getting on guys but when they f*** up, but this isn’t it.

The hate on the first GA isn’t misguided too, Igor needs to eat that one.

I play right D, if a guy is walking in straight in from the point. I don’t skate the other direction.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
We took Roslovic off the first line for no reason.

I know those guys have to be better but I just don't understand that change. It has definitely made things worse.

It was a tinker thing that for some reason has stuck despite not working at all

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
He’s +2 because his linemates have made things happen.

He’s played like he’s scared to do anything. Pathetic showing from someone making 11.6 a year. If this were Matthews or McDavid you’d be trashing them.
Read the post I’m replying to lol, he said there’s zero chance of his line scoring when he’s on the ice. They literally scored twice and gave up nothing.

Graves97

Jan 16, 2014
We took Roslovic off the first line for no reason.

I know those guys have to be better but I just don't understand that change. It has definitely made things worse.

I know it’s the playoffs and no big changes are coming but at some point management needs to realize those two guys are the problem and no the million RWs they have tried there

Reactions: CLW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad