GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
It absolutely was. People who are saying it wasn't are just upset at all the penalties Florida committed that were not called.
NYR will start to get the calls if they just take one more stride and show them. Lots of interference but you don't get those calls if you're not moving your feet.

Also, great to see rempe back out regularly even after the pim. I think lavy and the coaches know they need him. He just adds another piece to the team.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
1000026609.jpg

Sitting on tarmac, watching NHLTV....

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
NYR will start to get the calls if they just take one more stride and show them. Lots of interference but you don't get those calls if you're not moving your feet.

Also, great to see rempe back out regularly even after the pim. I think lavy and the coaches know they need him. He just adds another piece to the team.
This right here! YES.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
PP is completely useless so forget this series. They refuse to play in the 1-3-1 for some reason.
We're stretched out. Go on in forecheck and losing the puck immediately prevents time to set up a the Panthers are just allowed to repeatedly exit cleanly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad