GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Svenhart2008

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
I thought we were good for most of that. Second goal changed the momentum.

The refs went out there to get Florida off to a good start. I don't know why they decided to manage it that way but it was very clear.

We'll get a turn. Our powerplay has to come up with a goal today.
We won’t. Both special teams have gone ice cold. Just on time.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I thought we were good for most of that. Second goal changed the momentum.

The refs went out there to get Florida off to a good start. I don't know why they decided to manage it that way but it was very clear.

We'll get a turn. Our powerplay has to come up with a goal today.
We have the first 10 minutes of the 2nd period t get some o zone pressure so we get one power play. they are going to swallow the whistle after that. Rangers need to come out fast.

Reactions: NYRangers16

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
Rempe needs to have a few drinks and come out fighting.

octopus.jpg

Ranger Wolf

Red Dwarf XI & XII
Feb 12, 2003
Temecula, CA
Visit site
On the first goal Miller shot too soon instead of skating past the goal and firing it up ice. On the second goal he could have banked it off the side wall but held on too long and it got deflected out front. He failed to gauge how much time he had on either play. Just awful decision making.

Reactions: NYRangers16

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
This period was almost as bad as the 3rd in game 5. Just awful top to bottom
It was shit with great push in the middle and back to shit when the refs decided to intervene. Then Florida took the momentum back and we were back to shit.

This isn't like Carolina who doesn't know what the f*** to do with the puck on the PP. Panthers have bulls and snipers on the PP.

Still mind-blowing how Bennett could probably murder someone on the ice and the refs will just shrug. While Rempe is in the same county as a crime and he's the number 1 suspect and straight to the sin bin.

Reactions: Captain Lindy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad