GDT: ECF Game 3| Montreal Canadiens @ New York Rangers | 8pm EDT | just. win. edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KerryFraser

Apr 6, 2008
The only question i have in my mind since the first game is why they did'nt show up in that first matchup?

Now you loose.. forget it. It is frustrating as hell.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
And we have a centerman like Plekanec who plays like **** and can't win a ****in faceoff.

Plekanec also shouldn't have been out there. There's a reason, one that most of you are going to pretend doesn't exist, that the coach trusts Plekanec in that situation, but he didn't deserve the trust tonight, he's out of it.

But faceoffs are only one event, and it's the defensemens duty to prepare for a loss faceoff. And Emelin couldn't even keep track of a slow bouncing puck, or his own goalie.

It was a team failure, and that was an awful lineup to have out there to close the game.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
heart_attack.jpg

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
That team cant clear the zone has been a problem all year and now comes back to hurt us.
The system needs to change.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Wanna know why our team always has trouble developing prospects? Cause our coaches rely on tired, washed up vets like Gionta. Briere at least scores. If Therrien had McDonagh he'd have given him the Beaulieu treatment too :shakehead

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
What the eff happened to Emelin? He sucks so much now... :(

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
I'm picking three players from the same draft all Hab picks to score in OT, Max Pacioretty or PK Subban for the Habs or Ryan McDonagh for NYR's, or Stepan for a forward for NYR's. Just being fair, but I don't see Tokarski getting beat unless it's a deflection like the other two.

Time for the Habs to get that 3rd goal, the 1st win and momentum for the 4th game,always the toughest game to win, especially in the opponents arena!:nod:

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
Emelin's accomplishments so far this series:

1. Indirectly injures our goalie by not containing Kreider
2. Scores goal in own net due to his lack of awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad