GDT: ECF Game 2 New York Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens 5/19/14 8:00pm EST Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Feeling Like 86

montreal_1993cup.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

:rangers vs :habs

Game 2
Game Time: 8:00pm EST
TV Network: CBC,NBCCN,RDS (HD)
Radio: TSN 690

Starting Goalies

:habs

Dustin Tokarski

tokarski_2.jpg

Making his NHL playoff debut

:rangers

Henrik Lundqvist

hi-res-300a763d95aca58913ccfd39ad34df84_crop_north.jpg

Record: 9-6 SV% .926 GAA 1.99

Starting Lineups
Not Confirmed

:habs

Max Pacioretty-David Desharnais-Brendan Gallagher
Michael Bournival-Tomas Plekanec-Thomas Vanek
Rene Bourque-Lars Eller-Brian Gionta
Brandon Prust-Daniel Briere-Dale Weise

Josh Gorges-P.K. Subban
Andrei Markov-Alexei Emelin
Nathan Beaulieu-Mike Weaver

Tokarski
Budaj

:rangers

Rick Nash -Derek Stepan-Chris Kreider
Benoit Pouliot-Dominic Moore-Mats Zuccarello
Carl Hagelin -Brad Richards-Martin St. Louis
Daniel Carcillo -Brian Boyle-Derek Dorsett

Ryan McDonagh-Dan Girardi
Marc Staal-Anton Stralman
John Moore-Kevin Klein

Henrik Lundqvist

Last Games

Go :habs Go

Last edited:

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
Following last game I was very much reminded of the Ottawa series from last year. We lose in ultimate fashion AND our best player gets injured. I thought for sure Vigneault would refer to our goalie as ''number 31 in red'' just to rub it in. I couldn't believe how unlucky we were Saturday afternoon, exactly like the Ottawa series.

Time to change the momentum with Galchenyuk and Tokarski!

GO HABS GO

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
We werent really at 1000. but that's okay.. eventually we'd get there before the game starts.

JUST WIN.

CHUCKIE IS IN IT SEEMS.

JUST WIN.

TOKARSKI IN NET

JUST WIN

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Since this was discussed in last GDT, this is for Madam Kadri. I managed to find the quote :

«J’en ai parlé dimanche de Kreider, mais quand tu regardes son historique, ce n’est pas la première fois qu’il rentre dans un gardien intentionnellement», a rappelé Therrien.

http://tvasports.ca/hockey/canadiens/price-sabsente-encore-19052014

Translation : I talked about Kreider sunday, but when you look at his record, it's not the first time that he collides with a goalie intentionally.

HABS win CUPS*

ive never seen people laughing at someone being injured like this since well when Eller got hit by Gryba

kind of disgusting but oh wells i guess

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Galchenyuk's in? Sweet.

The more I think about it, the more the Tokarski start can be good for us. Probably no one is expecting much from him and if puts up a victory heading back to New York, he's suddenly in their heads.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Another good thing about him is the fact they probably have no scouting report on Tok.

Inked87

Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
I feel a strong urge to get drunk for this game. I rarely drink. There's whisky in the house...... LET'S GO RED! :D

vtm26

Oct 28, 2013
Galchenyuk's in? Sweet.

The more I think about it, the more the Tokarski start can be good for us. Probably no one is expecting much from him and if puts up a victory heading back to New York, he's suddenly in their heads.
And maybe having a young goaltender will motivate the guys even more to give some extra effort, you know, to not let him down and give him confidence and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad