GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
200w.gif

IMG_0478.gif

Catscountry40

Feb 4, 2021
I have never seen this much talk around a dude who skates 6 min a night.

Some NYR fans think he is some huge difference. Is that what you are depending on to get it out of you own zone?

The Panthers made an effort in the last game to avoid those scrums to stay out of the box.

If NY wants him to "create a spark'' and start some scrums with Rempe......ok sure.

The Panthers have more rats than NYC subway. Boston tried the same shit late in GM2 and early in GM3 and it ended with Pasta eating a fist and Marchand missing time.

Go ahead though send in your goon because you might regret opening that can of worms with the Panthers.

Last edited:

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009

Some NYR fans think he is some such difference. Is that what you are depending on to get it out of you own zone?

The Panthers made an effort in the last game to avoid those scrums to stay out of the box.

If NY wants him to "create a spark'' and start some scrums with Rempe......ok sure.

The Panthers have more rats than NYC subway. Boston tried the same shit late in GM2 and early in GM3 and it ended with Pasta eating a fist and Marchand missing time.

Go ahead though send in your goon because you might regret opening that can of worms with the Panthers.
There's fans, and then there's knowledgable fans. The latter don't think Rempe will make any difference. The former get excited at the prospect of big hits and violence and think those things dictate outcomes.

JoeGarelli

Jun 24, 2013
watching the HNIC intro makes me think USA fans are getting the short end of the stick on pregame shows.. does espn actually think they are doing a good job? How does someone in usa watch HNIC broadcast?

Reactions: Summer Rose

Roomtemperature

Apr 8, 2008
New Jersey
Florida scores the first goal I'd be shocked if the Rangers come back especially if they don't show more then they did Wednesday. If the Rangers score first I won't be surprised if Florida comes back. Like 85 percent Florida wins scoring first and 60 if the Rangers score first

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I really can’t hate on the Panthers , especially being a Miami Dolphins fan for like my entire life. So there are some ties there, lol

But I am just hoping for the best and hope the Rangers can pull this off.

It’s a game, we want to have fun and we get emotional, and yes my Verizon Fios account wonders why I order so many damn back up remotes lol.

Here’s to a good Game 2 and a long series, both teams deserve it….

IMG_4180.gif

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
I really can’t hate on the Panthers , especially being a Miami Dolphins fan for like my entire life. So there are some ties there, lol

But I am just hoping for the best and hope the Rangers can pull this off.

It’s a game, we want to have fun and we get emotional, and yes my Verizon Fios account wonders why I order so many damn back up remotes lol.

Here’s to a good Game 2 and a long series, both teams deserve it….

View attachment 875342
Always a bit of a soft spot for the Vanbiesbrouck led Panthers.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Wheeler has to be in line for a spot before Rempe. Wheeler can actually fight and play hockey.

watching the HNIC intro makes me think USA fans are getting the short end of the stick on pregame shows.. does espn actually think they are doing a good job? How does someone in usa watch HNIC broadcast?
And today's HNIC is shit compared to their show when they were under full CBC control. SN has ruined HNIC.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Wheeler has to be in line for a spot before Rempe. Wheeler can actually fight and play hockey.

I said in the Rangers forum that if Lavi is going to make changes, should do it in Game 2, when there is still time. Can always go back to the original line up, for the next game.

I felt the Rangers were in Game 1 till the own goal by Lafreniere.

Issue is , the bottom 6 has not been producing. You need some goals from there.

I honestly think we could see Rempe and Wheeler both in with Kakko being scratched.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle

Some NYR fans think he is some huge difference. Is that what you are depending on to get it out of you own zone?

I mean Rempe probably isn’t going to make a difference at all as far as winning the actual hockey game but he’s certainly got the ability to settle down any nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad