ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_2713.gif

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Sorta like my Stars tomorrow, this feels like a must-win for the Rangers. Especially against this Panthers team that almost seems to play the same way every night. Very consistent for the most part

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I think this is 3-0 or 4-1 Rangers, they'll respond as elite teams typically do in these games. I honestly think even if they go down 2-0 they are not dead whereas if Dallas does they are. Special teams is too good for NYR and FLA has actually been a bit better on the road this postseason than at home so 0-2 deficit IMO is not a death sentence here but then obviously Sunday would be must win

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Wischusen is calling this one. That is a surprise. Usually once to the ECF ESPN has used the same guy. You wonder if the social media outrage over McDonough seemingly mailing things in a bit might have been enough for them to make the change

Reactions: Summer Rose

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Wischusen is calling this one. That is a surprise. Usually once to the ECF ESPN has used the same guy. You wonder if the social media outrage over McDonough seemingly mailing things in a bit might have been enough for them to make the change

Never want to hear McDonough again. No energy for anything happening on the ice. Somehow I’d rather listen to Leah Hextall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad