GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Not to derail the thread but FL is the least educated state in the US & it shows... a lot... everywhere.

If you can afford to live on the beach (or close) & can even GET insurance for your house due to hurricane threats, more power to you.

If you're inland at all, it's all trailer parks, suffering farms, or ghost towns with pockets of golf courses in flat lands that are basically glorified swamps.

But I digress
Meh....I lived in Vegas for 10 years...only Missisippi has a worse school system, but Vegas has the worst medical care in the country by far for a big city. Like I said, things are rough all over. There aren't too many shangri-las left in the country. I'm beginning to think New Zealand is the answer....too bad they won't take me.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
The PP being a wet fart hasn't help the complexion of the game. I'll never understand why they didn't max out the 4 on 3 and just give them the puck. Wasted 20 seconds dicking around with it to get to the blueline and give it to them anyway.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Meh....I lived in Vegas for 10 years...only Missisippi has a worse school system, but Vegas has the worst medical care in the country by far for a big city. Like I said, things are rough all over. There aren't too many shangri-las left in the country. I'm beginning to think New Zealand is the answer....too bad they won't take me.
you think you could live with their pizza?

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
I lived in Orlando (winter park) and had friends that went to UF. Hopefully you got to experience cluck you, balls and mothers in Gainesville. It’s a shithole with an airport with 2 gates, but that’s the nicest things I’ve got to say about.
Winter Park is nice for the most part (I live just north & go there often) but again, it's a little oasis in Orlando. Decent restaurants but as far as real estate... it's insane.

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
Not to derail the thread but FL is the least educated state in the US & it shows... a lot... everywhere.

If you can afford to live on the beach (or close) & can even GET insurance for your house due to hurricane threats, more power to you.

If you're inland at all, it's all trailer parks, suffering farms, or ghost towns with pockets of golf courses in flat lands that are basically glorified swamps.

But I digress
Did you last go to Florida in 1976?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad