GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
just remember, Florida wants to make this a catfight, so we need to make this a f***ing dogfight.
IMG_4398.jpeg

Do you want ants

Thats how u get ants
Jul 2, 2015
Winter Park is nice for the most part (I live just north & go there often) but again, it's a little oasis in Orlando. Decent restaurants but as far as real estate... it's insane.
Yeah. My parents are in Baldwin these days which is weird bc it’s the old military base. You in orange or altimonte springs?

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Get away with what? Daring to question a moderating decision? This isn't North Korea. Machinehead responded, that's it. I'm supposed to be tarred and feathered because I ask a moderator a question? Is that the type of board you want?
Oh snapppp guys he's goin crazzzyyyy someone stop the madnesssss

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
Where? Florida or Vegas? Or Cali? California has terrible pizza, really just god awful.....Vegas has some very decent spots. Florida near Miami has some good places...unsure of the rest of the state.
I live here. The pizza is mostly meh aside from some gems here and there. Apart from Pizza, Bagels and Halal Food though there is way more than enough good food here to where I don't really miss the NY food scene.

Go Rangers

Mar 16, 2022
Franklin Tn
I know we beat Carolina, and we are IN this game, but if these two teams haven't convinced the majority folks here that we need to improve the team speed I don't know what will.

A third line that can play an offensive game, more overall team speed and guys that play with purpose.
Most of the Florida players are stronger on their skates and they win most of the one on one battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad