GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
On a positive note, they dominated most of the period, but in the end they are tied going to intermission. If they can get back to the pressure they had at the start of the period, they should win. No idea if they actually can, though.

Reactions: Zynbanejad

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
yeah just make sure you're not around when a player on the other team trips on his own feet or you'll get called for interference like Goodrow did
this is my point. penalties being called is not about actual infractions. you're gonna get called for them regardless. so actually earn them lol.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Everything changed when that penalty was called "interference" instead of the gate & 5 min major with a call from the league looming tomorrow.

I'm sorry but that was the flip.

We did shit on that PP so that's on us, but the whole complexion shifted by 180 degrees.

I'm not usually a ref blamer but that was THE change.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
The Panthers are locked in.
Lav save us !
Are guys don't finish checks, I don't get it.

It’s infuriating, and leads me as a fan to just not care and spend money on the team anymore. If they don’t care, I don’t.

Player evaluation needs to go beyond skill. It’s a mindset and this team is built with too many nice guys. Too many guys who care about the health of the opposing team, too many BETA WEAK ‘MEN’ and not enough HATE.

I want a team full of men who HATE to lose more than they love to win.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Does Wennberg really only have 1 goal as a Ranger?
Don't even remember it. I don't watch many west coast games but from what I read, this guy was a good 2 way center, defensively responsible who can chip in a few goals. I have been very disappointed. I can't find one thing this guy does well.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Here’s another hot take, have Rempe out there screening Bob when the second unit gets 20 seconds of zone time. Maybe Trouba will finally get a shot through and on net for something to happen.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
It’s infuriating, and leads me as a fan to just not care and spend money on the team anymore. If they don’t care, I don’t.

Player evaluation needs to go beyond skill. It’s a mindset and this team is built with too many nice guys. Too many guys who care about the health of the opposing team, too many BETA WEAK ‘MEN’ and not enough HATE.

I want a team full of men who HATE to lose more than they love to win.
....the team is in the ECF

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
This is a Man’s Game.
If any of the Rangers don’t Man-Up for the remainder of this game then they shouldn’t be allowed to ware the uniform going forward.
Team has a 90% PK. Take hard penalties. No ticky-tack lazy penalties.

We don’t need shrinking violets.

Reactions: AirGut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad