GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
We're going to have people whine about Kakko being scratched. When multiple coaches do it and one of them gave the other top pick a career maybe it's the player. Bottom line is Kakko sucks.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
I like these lines alot and all, but it really seems late for such a shake up. This series can get short real quick, this could bite them in the arse...

I don't like the lines but it's really not a shake up. It's almost the exact same thing they used in round 1 with Roslovic/Chytil (Kakko) flipped.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
the only pluses seem to be “let’s force our horrific deadline acquisitions to play to get the most value out of them”
Sorry Lavi couldn't care less about trade acquisitions imo. He wants to win a game. No more. No less. If KK was producing he would be playing. Wennberg nor Rozi is guaranteed anything. Rozi was benched. Wenn only has stayed because of the PK and playing center.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
We're going to have people whine about Kakko being scratched. When multiple coaches do it and one of them gave the other top pick a career maybe it's the player. Bottom line is Kakko sucks.
nobody’s saying kakko has played amazingly. what I and many others are saying is there are 3 or 4 players who should be scratched before kakko

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
I think taking Roslovic off that line has double value in that you get a better forechecking player on with Zib and Kreider and it might free Roslovic up a bit to do some damage away from Florida's top lines.
Maybe. I think the thing that keeps him in over Kakko is his speed. He can carry the puck in the zone as good as any F on the team

Reactions: yrrebbor

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
Not sure how to feel about Wheeler over Kakko tbh. Super annoyed with KK but kind of feels late in the game for what feels like a desperation move. Idk, I trust Lavy I guess. For now.
Doesn't wheeler elevate his game in the playoffs tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad