GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
this place is a tire fire. I blame our stupid media for setting the tone.

See y’all after the game. Both teams +120 but LGR!!!

Reactions: Captain Lindy

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know what KK is thinking. Where is the urgency in his career? I had hoped he would use the playoffs to rescue his regular season. He has amde a few good passes but we really need him to find his game now.

I don't think it's a question of how hard he's working or urgency. I just think he doesn't have the speed, skill, or brain to be a scoring threat in the NHL.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Didn't get to see the first game as I was at the hospital (ICU)visiting my sister. Been here in Sacramento since Tues. Sister still in ICU. It's been really tough. Didn't go to the hospital today b/c I caught a bug (probably from the plane). Anyway LGR!
Speedy recovery to your sister!

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
you're right, I forgot that hit. Still, I'd sit him for Blake, but that's just me.
Coach may be worried about too many changes at once. Id have played Jones instead of Gus but id be concerned how he would deal with the physicality.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Didn't get to see the first game as I was at the hospital (ICU)visiting my sister. Been here in Sacramento since Tues. Sister still in ICU. It's been really tough. Didn't go to the hospital today b/c I caught a bug (probably from the plane). Anyway LGR!
I hope everything turns out alright.

Reactions: Svenhart2008

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I wouldn't mind taking Cuylle out.

I do think the poor kid deserves one game in the top nine without Kakk0.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
It's hard to find your game when your skating is bad. He has ZERO burst. Burns was beating him to pucks
Burns used to be a pretty good skater but I get your point. The thing is KK produced much more as recently as last year. Now is the time we really needed him to step up. Maybe he will get another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad