GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Need to go.up 1-0 tonight, preferably on a goal from an unlikely source like Miller, Schneider, Goodrow. Jimmy, etc. Would do this team a whole lot of good.

Reactions: AirGut

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
I feel confident about tonight.The Panthers didn't blow us away last game,they took advantage when given the opportunities. We didnt.Give us a complete 60 minute effort and we win 4-1

Felt like the Panthers were operating at 60% last game. They have more to give too. But as always bounces go a long way to determine games.

Reactions: Kords

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Looks like Kakko in the press box.

Didn’t Galant pull this same move in the TB series?

Kakko will not be a NYR next season, that’s for damn sure.
I’m totally okay with that. The most frustrating player I’ve ever watched in my life. Kid looked like such a sure thing. Lafreniere seemed great but not elite at any one aspect, so I thought he might take a couple years. Kakko I thought was going to be an instant nightmare for defenders.

Reactions: TheDirtyH and Ail

Svenhart2008

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
IMG_3470.jpeg

Zuuuuuuuuuuc

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
Very curious how Chytil does with Zibanejad and Kreider. Personally I’d sit Roslovic or Vesey over Kakko. But I can’t really hate on the decision bc Kakko has done very little.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Very curious how Chytil does with Zibanejad and Kreider. Personally I’d sit Roslovic or Vesey over Kakko. But I can’t really hate on the decision bc Kakko has done very little.
All seems panicky IMO

I'm reading this (& obv can be very wrong) that Lav feels that improvement from players isn't coming so hes hoping to catch lightning in a bottle with a bunch of shit he's not tried all season.

If that's how he feels, I'm fine with it but that's how i see it

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I think taking Roslovic off that line has double value in that you get a better forechecking player on with Zib and Kreider and it might free Roslovic up a bit to do some damage away from Florida's top lines.

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
I feel confident about tonight.The Panthers didn't blow us away last game,they took advantage when given the opportunities. We didnt.Give us a complete 60 minute effort and we win 4-1

Thanks for the Marcel Hossa flashback

Isn't he a boxer now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad