GDT: ECF Game 1: Panthers @ Hurricanes | 8:00 p.m. on TNT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
If youre tired, you shouldnt ice it again. Just a thought.

You’re correct, but it’s awfully hard when you’re oxygen deprived. Dead legs, dead brain. The alternative to the icing might be a goofy ass play that we all criticize forever.
You both have fair points.

From my training in my previous career in behavioural science, there’s a very clear distinction:

The more distress(physical /mental) a person is under, the poorer the decision making ability.

It’s my understanding that the best choice in a situation like this is to ice the puck & take the opportunity to start over, hopefully with puck possession.

Just my 2 cents

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
giphy.gif
Please punch me. I don’t think I can feel anything right now.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I mean there was literally nothing to indicate it was anything other than a game winner, then we paused to finish beers in the concourse, and still nothing. And then left, and then people in the parking lot started freaking out. It is what it is.
On the plus side, you now have the advantage as all the damn concessions here are already closed up

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
You both have fair points.

From my training in my previous career in behavioural science, there’s a very clear distinction:

The more distress(physical /mental) a person is under, the poorer the decision making ability.

It’s my understanding that the best choice in a situation like this is to ice the puck & take the opportunity to start over, hopefully with puck possession.

Just my 2 cents
At least rather ice the puck and catch a break than get scored on immediately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad