GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I hope so. At least they’ll have a better chance than last year when they were totally outclassed by Vegas.

And this Florida team seems a lot healthier this playoffs than last year. Florida was already decimated by injuries before Game 1 vs Vegas started last year.

Reactions: Vilam

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
gceJn7l.gif
The kitty turned out to be Bob, the Cat.

Reactions: Ugene Magic

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I thought the Cats copied the Rags’ game from the Canes’ series quite well.
Not easy to play against and if you get goaltending on top….easy W.
At our best we're a physical team that forechecks heavy. It leads to odd-man rushes, but when teams try to match the physical game, we're even better.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Rangers had a ton of chances. Bob won't be a brick wall every night.

Game was tight but the Rangers allowed the Panthers to play their game a little too much. They really did their homework on Florida defensively but had trouble cracking them for sustained pressure.

One of Florida's biggest strengths is getting the puck out of their own zone and the Rangers had no answers for it tonight.

TriFF51

USA Hockey
Aug 21, 2009
New York
Crap showing, gotta generate way more than that. Definitely not declaring the series over though like some clowns here. Couple of breakaways, couple of posts, and Bob made a few phenomenal saves. Even with the low shot total. I would think the Rangers come back with more energy. They better.

Florida was extremely solid.

Reactions: BB79

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
What are Florida fans' opinion of Lomberg? The kid was an absolute tank last year in the playoffs too. Love the way the kid plays but definitely seems like a different animal when playing during the reg season from the 10 or so games I've seen of him over the past year.

I want him on my team though. Guy's an engine in the ploffs.
I'm not even joking when I say he's my favorite player on the team. He can always be counted on to make a big hit or have one big shift that can just turn the entire momentum around. From a guy playing on the fourth line, it's impossible to ask for anything more. He's also been responsible for some extremely clutch goals. I want him on this team forever and ever

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
It;s hilarious that some Rangers homers were recently trying to tell me that Fox is a top 2 D in the league. He has been invisible on the score sheet these playoffs and his defensive zone which has never been that good to begin with is actually less than good.

Reactions: biturbo19

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
And this Florida team seems a lot healthier this playoffs than last year. Florida was already decimated by injuries before Game 1 vs Vegas started last year.
And hopefully they’ll stay healthy. I still think that Dallas is the team to beat. Honestly, it feels like the conference finals are completely redundant this year.

Reactions: Devonator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad