GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Threw some money on an OT scorer and they immediately score, you're welcome cats fans and rags haters.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Florida is one of those teams just destined to win the cup aren't they? They are getting every bounce and call every series.
to be fair they just had a goal turned back, but until then they did get every one of those in their favor that I can remember.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
That's the problem with these kinds of calls. Too subjective and different refs on different nights could look at the same play and come to different conclusions. The same with goals getting called back with offsides. I wish they could come up with some standard or rule where they could have more consistency with these calls for the good of the players and the fans.
Yeh true. That’s the problem with a lot of rules in the nhl, too much subjectivity given to the refs. It’s dumb and should be solved with reform of the rulebook which bakes subjectivity into nearly every rule.

But on this particular call, i found it easy to determine what they would call. Since the player skated into the blue paint himself, there’s precedent for that atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad