GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I think first step is to try to mold him into an everyday 4th line NHLer. If that works then...you leave him there

Reactions: Machinehead

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I wish they would leave Cuylle where he is and put useless ass Wennberg on the 4th line.
I wish Wennberg would just do something with the puck , shoot it, pass it, something

I feel like the coaches like his "Defense" on that line and also don't want to throw Chytil back in at center yet, but still

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Again, I suspect it's mostly that center has more responsibility and putting in a rusty Chytil at center might be against what the coaches want
but I also think they just like what wennberg is doing which is...ok

Reactions: tlk

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
You know that's not true. You must have heard them chant his name.
In the regular season, yeah.

We literally just have to avoid getting our shit kicked in for the crowd to be screaming all night tonight.

Rempe getting the crowd into it isn't an argument in the playoffs.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

TheWrongWay

May 7, 2023
New York
Excited for this series. Should be some great hockey from two excellent teams.

And yes, the NYR are an excellent team. I know some mention legit roster issues. But, cap world and every fanbase has similar complaints.

Not overly concerned who wins. I root NY cuz I grew up in NYC. But I don’t play on the Rangers and don’t actually win anything if they win.

I just love the game, think these are two really good teams, and if the Rangers put in their best effort, that's good enough for me.

Hoping for and expecting some real good hockey in this series.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
In the regular season, yeah.

We literally just have to avoid getting our shit kicked in for the crowd to be screaming all night tonight.

Rempe getting the crowd into it isn't an argument in the playoffs.
I'm not gonna do this with you. He has played in the playoffs and they have chanted his name. And it is always louder when they chant someone's name.

This not only gets the crowd into it, but his teammates as well. It's an adrenaline overload.

Reactions: Jack Hanson

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm not gonna do this with you. He has played in the playoffs and they have chanted his name. And it is always louder when they chant someone's name.

This not only gets the crowd into it, but his teammates as well. It's an adrenaline overload.
Then don't, because you're wrong.

What you're saying is true, but it doesn't apply.

As soon as Brancy walks out, you're not gonna be able to hear yourself think in that building.

Forget Rempe, they're gonna be going nuts when Panarin bumps into somebody.

• Love
Reactions: tlk

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Then don't, because you're wrong.

What you're saying is true, but it doesn't apply.

As soon as Brancy walks out, you're not gonna be able to hear yourself think in that building.

Forget Rempe, they're gonna be going nuts when Panarin bumps into somebody.
They don't chant Panarin's name. Give me a break. What I'm saying is true, but I'm wrong? LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad