Eastside Hockey Manager - Part X Patch 1.5 Edition! (April 22nd Open Beta)

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Riz responded, he is going to try to look into the issue sometime over the day or two. Things like this completely demotivate and bum me out, I put all this detail work into the database for the game to completely go sideways on me.

I've compared the NHL transfer rules and structure against last year's DB and I see nothing standing out.

Last edited:
Reactions: raipeh and Poing

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Riz responded, he is going to try to look into the issue sometime over the day or two. Things like this completely demotivate and bum me out, I put all this detail work into the database for the game to completely go sideways on me.

I've compared the NHL transfer rules and structure against last year's DB and I see nothing standing out.
One thing I think I notice is that it's only in the NHL that it's happening. Don't see it in the AHL or ECHL

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
One thing I think I notice is that it's only in the NHL that it's happening. Don't see it in the AHL or ECHL
I think I've resolved this issue, it is an AI issue but I did have to nerf or beef up specific players and the rotation looks good. There was also a schedule issue involving the ASG that may have been playing into this. Only outstanding issue right now involves the KHL, which I do need Riz's help on.

I'm hitting this error on April 15th if the KHL is enabled, its something with the transfer rules but I can't figure out what, I've reverted my minor changes and matched last year and I'm still hitting this issue.

1728053326875.png

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think I've resolved this issue, it is an AI issue but I did have to nerf or beef up specific players and the rotation looks good. There was also a schedule issue involving the ASG that may have been playing into this. Only outstanding issue right now involves the KHL, which I do need Riz's help on.

I'm hitting this error on April 15th if the KHL is enabled, its something with the transfer rules but I can't figure out what, I've reverted my minor changes and matched last year and I'm still hitting this issue.

View attachment 912326
I didn’t run KHL in either test (that one i have touched) but I’ll try it next time I do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad