Value of: Dylan Cozens to the Flames

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
If I did then I am unaware. Show me where I twisted what you said and I will happily apologize for misunderstanding you. That is, if I am not too stupid to read it.

EDIT: based off my short review of the comments it seems to have gone like this:

You: something around cozens for kadri?
me: No thanks on kadri, that contract is ick
you: Both contracts are ick, but cozens is even worse
me: then why offer him for cozens? you can keep him
You: You are stupid and can't read

Where did I misunderstand?
I made the both contracts are ick statement. I never offered him for Cozens. He made the rest of the comments. I actually think Kadri is really fantastic value for what he is right now. I just understand there are still 4 years left after this one. The last 2 years likely won't be fantastic value. The Cozens contract could be bad all the way through, but he could also figure it out. Right now it's pretty bad value.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
I made the both contracts are ick statement. I never offered him for Cozens. He made the rest of the comments. I actually think Kadri is really fantastic value for what he is right now. I just understand there are still 4 years left after this one. The last 2 years likely won't be fantastic value. The Cozens contract could be bad all the way through, but he could also figure it out. Right now it's pretty bad value.

Ya market value for Kadri this year is like 9M. I'm sure he'll fall off but looks good so far. He's the wildly inconsistent player he's always been

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Highest add id probably go is like a 3rd. Rosen was a 1st round pick and hasn't really lost that value imo. We did the leg work the past few years developing him.
I've felt Buffalo needs some Coleman/Backlund type vets for a few years. I'd move Coleman, but it would need to be more than Rosen. Not sure exactly what, but something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad