Value of: Dylan Cozens to the Flames

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Interesting. Rosen seems to be a guy who will provide good secondary offense and be able to be a zone entry guy. What would you think fair value is?
Well thats the funny part. Honestly unless its Coleman I cant imagine the Flames have much to trade. So then its just picks. We drafted and developed him for free to just get a lotto ticket or two....

This has been and will be a problem....we have kulich, rosen, helenius, wahlberg etc knocking on the door and no place to put them because we draft and draft and draft instead of making moves to bring in veteran players to help the bleeding now.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Sure, must be why you offered him for Cozens then. You can keep him. I am sure the contract will be fine when he is 39 years old.
Reading is hard for you hey?

1. My supposed "offer" was saying if the teams were in a certain place that maybe something could be BUILT AROUND those players. It's not like I was suggesting a 1-for-1 trade or anything.
2. Each contract has risks, denying that is just straight up being obtuse.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Reading is hard for you hey?

1. My supposed "offer" was saying if the teams were in a certain place that maybe something could be BUILT AROUND those players. It's not like I was suggesting a 1-for-1 trade or anything.
2. Each contract has risks, denying that is just straight up being obtuse.

Where did the other poster deny that they have risks? The only person being obtuse is you. Nobody wants that contract, especially when Kadri is 39. Implying that these contracts have equal risk is hilarious in a post where you're accusing someone of having poor reading comprehension.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Where did the other poster deny that they have risks? The only person being obtuse is you. Nobody wants that contract, especially when Kadri is 39. Implying that these contracts have equal risk is hilarious in a post where you're accusing someone of having poor reading comprehension.
Really? They seemed to be bothered that I suggested both had risks... and the risks are absolutely close to equal. Cozens hasn't shown he's a legitimate #2C yet and may not even be a long-term center. Kadri is older yes, but he's playing at a significantly higher level than Cozens and there is no reason to suggest that will change in the next couple years. So one either never lives up to the contract, the other just isn't worth it for the final year or 2

But congrats, you got to white knight someone because it's bad to call out stupidity now... and people wonder why society is getting collectively dumber all the time

Grinner

May 31, 2022
Really? They seemed to be bothered that I suggested both had risks... and the risks are absolutely close to equal. Cozens hasn't shown he's a legitimate #2C yet and may not even be a long-term center. Kadri is older yes, but he's playing at a significantly higher level than Cozens and there is no reason to suggest that will change in the next couple years. So one either never lives up to the contract, the other just isn't worth it for the final year or 2

But congrats, you got to white knight someone because it's bad to call out stupidity now... and people wonder why society is getting collectively dumber all the time
Talk about stupid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad