GDT: Ducks visit Avalanche 6PM PDT October 18 2024

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
It’s more or less the same thing every year. Guys are always stationary away from the puck. And when they’re not sure of where to go, they collapse to the middle and play in slow motion. This keeps the other teams from getting oodles of shots right in the slot, but I can’t believe they haven’t figured out by this point that if you’re not moving constantly, you’ll never get the puck back.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
It’s more or less the same thing every year. Guys are always stationary away from the puck. And when they’re not sure of where to go, they collapse to the middle and play in slow motion. This keeps the other teams from getting oodles of shots right in the slot, but I can’t believe they haven’t figured out by this point that if you’re not moving constantly, you’ll never get the puck back.
It’s a trend that follows them into the O zone sometimes and even on the PP. Guys not really moving with and without the puck which leaves them with no passing options

Reactions: ADHB

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
This shift is a prime example. Look at everyone. Dead still and playing it like a PK even though it’s even strength.

Reactions: Kalv

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
There are three different goddamn picks going on right in front of the referee and none of them are interference, I remember why I hate playing these guys

Ad

Ad

Ad