GDT: Ducks visit Avalanche 6PM PDT October 18 2024

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Part of my optimism for this season is that there was no possible way this group could be as bad at special teams as last year, and yet they might be even worse. Ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: cheesymc

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
Let’s think about it. If I said to you we will be up 2-1 vs Colorado in game 4 and be 2-1 on the season every single person, would take it every single time.

They are a supposed contender 0-3 and at home with bonafide superstars, of course they were going to come out buzzing.

Interested to see the 3rd.

Reactions: Terry Yake

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Dostal is the reason we are still in this. He's been left out to dry. Figuratively, this is him right now:

kMpfitK.jpeg

Reactions: dracom

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Let’s think about it. If I said to you we will be up 2-1 vs Colorado in game 4 and be 2-1 on the season every single person, would take it every single time.

They are a supposed contender 0-3 and at home with bonafide superstars, of course they were going to come out buzzing.

Interested to see the 3rd.
Yes. But if you watched this game you would understand that we sacrificed someone into a volcano to get the goals and Dostal has some unholy shield going

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
avalanche absolutely dominating possession on even strength like it’s a power play… imagine if they had their full roster and if they had a decent goalie? These guys are 0-4 and we are only up from bad goalie play… that’s pretty sad…

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
avalanche absolutely dominating possession on even strength like it’s a power play… imagine if they had their full roster and if they had a decent goalie? These guys are 0-4 and we are only up from bad goalie play… that’s pretty sad…
Ok yes valid point but to be fair they don’t have a goalie, landeskog is in all likelihood going to look like late career kesler and nichushkin doesn’t play post season anyways so are they really missing players from their full roster?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad